Saturday, July 5, 2008
Who knew a $5 toothbrush could bring so much joy!
For Peyton's birthday, he wanted this Thomas the Train toothbrush that he saw at CVS. You push a button on the toothbrush, and it plays the Thomas theme song for 2 minutes (as long as you are supposed to brush your teeth). Every time we would go to CVS, he would want to hold the toothbrush and listen to it the whole time we were there. I told him maybe he could have it for his 1/2 birthday. Well his 1/2 birthday was coming up, and I was at CVS getting some things and I come out and he asks me if I got the toothbrush. I told him I didn't know, and if I did, I'm not telling you because then it would ruin the surprise. He was not happy with that answer and got M-A-D. Poor guy. He gets cranky at night if he doesn't get a nap in...that was one of those nights.
HIT THE ARROW BUTTON TO PLAY THE VIDEO!
So we went to Dallas for the weekend to visit Chris' college roommate. Dallas is a 3-hour drive. Peyton listened to that toothbrush the whole-way-there! Singing to the song, holding it up to his ear...he kept saying "Thanks, mom. Thanks for the Thomas radio" He doesn't know all the words - it's hard to tell a few of the words listening to it, so he just makes up his own version - they say 'chugging' something...and he says 'chu chu chu' then goes on with the words he knows.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment