Ryne woke up 2 Sunday's ago as Chris explained "with his ear hanging off his head". I thought Chris was joking, but I got out of the shower and sure enough, Ryne looked like he had been in a boxing match. His ear was all swollen and hot. He let us touch it. It happened on a weekend, of course, when dr's offices aren't open. So I called my friend who is a nurse and she said it was likely a bug bite and there wasn't anything you could really do for it except give it time. Sure enough, 4 days later Ryne's ear was back to normal. His eye was still a little red from the bite for about a week. We couldn't see the bug bite's on some of his spots until the swelling went down. Poor guy. Our guess is, it was a spider.



No comments:
Post a Comment