
Peyton had his 1/2 birthday party on June 24th - a day late. He hasn't had a birthday party with his friends yet since his birthday is right before Christmas, so I thought I would start a tradition of a 1/2 birthday for him. He wanted blueberry cake for his birthday - at his request. I didn't even put the thought in his head. He had been asking to go blueberry picking for some time (before it the berries were ready to be picked). Luckily I was able to pick some berries to make his cake. The cake was really good. Then we had vanilla ice cream and I made a blueberry sauce to go on the ice cream. Yum!


Claire, Peyton & Noah standing by Peyton's presents. Claire was anxious to help Peyton open his gifts. ;-)

The newest addition to our Playgroup. This is baby #6 in the past year. We are all done being pregnant & having babies for some time (I think). This is Will Rutledge. He's a little cutie!


No comments:
Post a Comment