Peyton wanted to be a DUCK for Halloween. I tried to get him to give me a few choices, but he insisted on being a duck. The duck costumes were really made for smaller kids so I had to improvise. I bought a few yellow boa's, some foam orange hats, felt and a big pipe cleaner (way bigger than the normal ones) for his tail. A white shirt and orange pants and we were good to go. ;-) Ashley was a ladybug and Ryne was a football player. We like that costume. Chris had him all padded up like real football players. We went to a friends church for a Halloween get together. It was fun. They had some fun things for the kids. Peyton sat for a long time decorating his own cookie and he played the cake walk for a bit. If you won, you got a cupcake at the end (kind of like musical chairs). They had a few other games going on too. The last picture is a family picture. This time Ashley is the one grabbing someone else's head (and not Ryno)...;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment