Thursday, March 13, 2008

Storytime!

It's story time! Every night we have our little bed time routine. Peyton always has to RACE to the bathroom to brush his teeth...Ryne gets all excited, runs to me and I 'run' with Ryne in my arms and Peyton always beats us. We brush their teeth and then we have to RACE out to the living room to the back doors. Peyton always wins and Ryne is always laughing the whole time. Then we read 2 stories.

This weeks favorite books are GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU (a book about a baby bunny telling his mommy bunny how much he loves her and the mommy bunny telling the baby bunny how much she loves him...it's a cute book and they laugh because I get into it.)

The other favorite book this week is MICKEY FINDS A KITTEN. Although we already read that book today, so Peyton had Chris read a Mickey book about Holidays.

After we read books I tuck Peyton in and rock with Ryne in the rocking chair until he falls asleep or until Ashley starts crying. Ryne has been going down pretty well lately, so that's good. Sometimes he will wimper for a minute, but it subsides. I usually sing some songs to them while I rock Ryno. Peyton likes the BIG BOY song and THE SUNSHINE SONG. The Big Boy song says "I love you forever, I likeyou for always, forever and ever, my BIG BOY you'll be." There is an I Love you Forever book that I got that from. Chris & I alternate story time and rocking, and it was Chris' turn tonight so I took some pictures. I know BAMBI is on Peyton's bed...I need to take a picture of BAMBI all wrapped up. We have to wrap BAMBI - a smaller stuffed animal - in a baby receiving blanket every night before bed, and Peyton sucks his thumb and sleeps with Bambi every night. He didn't fixate on Bambi until last summer.


This is Ryne giving Ashley a kiss...or a little love nudge. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: