We had a few warm days last week. Ashley got to wear some cute summer dresses. This dress is soaked. She enjoyed eating and slobbering all over it. Here she is chewing on her index finger and her thumb.
I gave Ashley a bath and put her in this adorable robe I found at a garage sale last year for $1.00 - and it had never been used - tag still on it. I sat her on the couch and took a few pictures of her. She has a little case of cradle cap. I bought some Gentle Naturals Cradle Cap product and it worked really well. Peyton had cradle cap the worst. I would clean it up and it would come right back...that is a Chris trait. He definately has Chris' thick hair.
After her bath I was dressing her and caught her sucking on a few different fingers...:-)


1 comment:
Great work.
Post a Comment