
I had Peyton take a few pictures of Ashley & me - since I'm never in any pictures, I thought I would like to have a few with my little girl. My hair is a little whacky since I took a nap today when Ryne did. Waking up at odd hours or being kept up wears on me after a few days. :-) I took a few pictures of the kids - all together. That doesn't happen very often, and as you can see it's not perfect, but the pictures are still cute. Ryne has a little smirky look on his face & Peyton is kissing his little sister - like always. He always asks if he can kiss his little sister..."Mom, can I give little sister kisses?" It's adorable. When Peyton asks, Ryne comes running to give her some too. She gets plenty of kisses all day long. She is sleeping pretty well for me. I can't complain too much. She is a little cranky at night and delays my bedtime. Ryne is the one that can be the problem at night - about once a week he has to wake up and cry - and poor Peyton shares the room with him and has to listen to the whining. He's such a good sport and puts up with it.

Enjoy the pictures! Love, Vicki, Peyton, Ryne & Ashley



So I had Peyton take a picture of Ryne kissing Ashley. My hand is in the way and Peyton's finger is kind of in the picture (blurry part on the bottom corner). :-) He always kisses her with his mouth open and just barely touches her head. It's so cute.Ashley's eyelashes have gotten darker and longer. Those are Chris' traits. He has eyelashes women wish they had. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment