
Former President Bill Clinton was in town yesterday. He was speaking at the Grand Ballroom in the Union at the university. He was supposed to start speaking at 6:15 - we got there about 6:05 and the room was full, so we were sent to another room to watch him on projector. Okay, we could have watched him at home...but I stayed thinking maybe he would come into that room just to say hi. Well he didn't start speaking until maybe 7:30. It's not a big deal to wait unless you have a figity child with you. Ryne was good for the first hour and then started getting cranky. He was entertained for a while. We listened to Bill speak for a while and when Ashley started to get cranky after I fed her, we decided to leave. The Grand Ballroom doors were open for standing room only, so I took a few snapshots of Bill just so I could have a real live picture of him.

When he was being introduced it looked like he was about to fall asleep up there and Peyton asked why that man was sleeping on stage and Chris told him his name was Bill Clinton, and Peyton says "Mom, what's Bill doing up there?" :-)
When we left it was 8:00 and about the kids nap time, so it was time to go. I wish we could have heard his whole speech.
Peyton took this nice snapshot of us. We don't get too many pictures together. :-)
The boys had a bath in the morning. They like to wear their robes when they get out. Whenever we brush their teeth or they are both in the bathroom at the same time, Peyton always likes to race out of the bathroom to the living room. It gets Ryno laughing pretty hard. I got a nice snapshot of the boys in their robes.

No comments:
Post a Comment