Apparently they do!!! We didn't know what these hoof prints were all over our drive way. They are too big to be deer prints, I don't know what hog prints look like, but I'm assuming they were too big for that too....ohhhhh, we figured it out by the COW PATTIES they left behind!
Wish I had a picture of the actual cows. I wonder if they got caught. I don't know where the closest cow farm is by us. :-)
What's with the rhyme...Ryne LOVES the Moo, baaa, LA LA LA book by Sandra Boyton...after no no you say, that isn't right, it says "A pig says OINK all day and night." I don't even have to have the book and I can quote the book and Ryne just has the biggest smile on his face...it's a good whiner stopper. :-)
Enjoy!
Good thing they didn't hurt the car!
Cow patties...


No comments:
Post a Comment