Tuesday, September 18, 2007

July 3, 2007 - Trains, trains and more trains.

Peyton loves his Thomas the Train sets. I bought some more wooden train tracks for him on eBay to go with his Thomas wood set he got for Christmas - since he kept saying he wanted to build a bigger train track and couldn't make things he wanted, I thought he could use more train pieces. :-) So Alex helped him build it...and then Peyton would knock it over, or Ryne would take it apart, and Alex would have to build it again, and again...and again....There is a piece of paper that has the design of this track on it, and he had to build THAT one.

He does have a booklet with all the Thomas items available, and in the middle is this awesome train set that comes off the train table to the floor, and he always tells me he wants to build THAT train track. I tell him we can't build THAT train track because we don't have all the pieces. He likes to forget that and tells us all the time he wants to build that.

The train set came with a hat, and we had Peyton pose with it on with the finished track. I had to put all the trees and telephone poles away because they are too small for Ryne. Alex said he actually liked building the train track and would have liked it when he was younger...although I think he got tired of building the same track over and over and over right after he had just built it.

Peyton has actually become an expert track builder and he makes his tracks go all over with bridges, tunnels and more. He does it all on his own. I do help him build a train track sometimes, but he does great on his own. And then gets mad at Ryne when Ryne comes and takes his track apart and throws the tracks. Peyton gets mad at him and says "Ryno, quit taking my train track aaaaapart!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: