I'm letting the cat out of the bag. Since I have passed the 5 month stage and everything looks good, it's time to let everyone know that we are expecting our 3rd child and IT'S A GIRL! I am 25 weeks pregnant and am due December 6th.Yes, this was unexpected, like the other two, but welcomed. We are still in the process of finishing the upstairs room (it just needs the A/C installed), and I am moving my stamp room to the bonus room upstairs and the room off our bedroom will be the baby room for as long as we can tolerate it.
This picture was taken 6 weeks ago. My tummy has gotten bigger. I ask Peyton who is in the belly and he says "Little Sister". I tell him he was in there once and he says "Oh no I wasn't. Ryno was, but not me." :-)
We just wanted to share the exciting news.

No comments:
Post a Comment