Before Peyton goes to bed, he likes to watch THE GOODNIGHT SHOW on PBS. We let him watch it in our room and after that, I read him TWO stories and then he goes to bed - and he's potty trained 100% as of about 1 month ago. :-) He got on the bed tonight, grabbed Daddy's Mustang magazine and started looking at it. Yesterday he told Chris he wanted to read the Mustang magazines and watch baseball. :-)Ryne is caught red-handed again! He was being quiet, so I thought I would check on him. As soon as I saw him, he bent over laughing. It was really cute and funny. He thought he was being funny. I keep extra diapers under the changing table and one of the packs was half open, he finished the rest of it. :-) After I took Ryne's picture, Peyton got in the can and told me to take a picture of him, so he's posing.

There is no such thing as going to the bathroom in peace anymore. Anytime I go and the kids are napping, it's the cat bothering me! Ryne likes to open and shut the door when I go to the bathroom...he likes to open and shut a lot of doors, and sometimes he shuts himself in a room and gets quite mad. I hear him crying and have to figure out which room he is in. Once I open the door, he's happy as can be...until he shuts himself in again...


I CAN STAND...BUT I CAN'T WALK
Still as of 6/20/2007, Ryne isn't walking on his own. He will walk if we are holding his hands - forwards and backwards. He walks along everything. As long as he can hold onto something, he is crusing around. If he needs to get from point A to point B, he crawls, and many times bear crawls. He's a pro at it and is very fast. Chris bought some trees and rocks to landscape with and we were watering the trees and then the boys wanted to play in the water, so that is what these pictures are. :-)
A few kisses from Cosmo...















No comments:
Post a Comment