skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Peyton is quite proud of his cheesy picture. He had just got done eating some frozen blueberries, so his hands were blue, along with his lips. I was telling him to open his hands, but he only did it 1/2 way. He looks at the picture and says "That's Cheesy Peyton"
The poor cat. She isn't very smart. She lets the boys just maul her and abuse her. Peyton lifter her up and put her in this ball basket, and then kept loading toys on her. She stayed in there. I did end up saving her and letting her go after I saw Peyton was throwing toys on her. Ryne will grab her, yank her back and forth and then eat her hair. She puts up with a lot. Amazingly. The other one just runs as fast as she can if we are 50 feet away...with a child in tow. :-) The other picture is of Peyton dragging the ball basket. Katie is in it, it's just hard to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment