Saturday, December 9, 2006

More teeth!

I don't have a picture, but Ryne's two front teeth have poked through! He now has 4 teeth. It's been a rough week for the boys. They are both sick with colds. Ryne sounded really bad on Wednesday and on that day Peyton's runny nose was constant and it was yellow. So no play dates for us this week. I'm hoping they are better by the end of the week as I'm supposed to have a cookie exchange at my house. They need to get out of the house as much as I do. They are getting better, but they aren't over it yet. Today Ryne was coughing and I thought he started coughing because he had to, but then he would continue coughing and smile...I thought perhaps he was doing some of it on purpose. It was actually really cute. They have both been in good spirits and ornary even though they have colds.

No comments: