Saturday, December 9, 2006

Birthday's, trees & feedings Oh my!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree - dah dah dah dah dah dahhhh

I love Christmas. The decorations are so fun to look at. This was taken from my neighbors yard. I was trying to get a better picture, but I just need to learn how to take better pictures at night. I tried a bunch of different settings, and this is the best I could get. We do have a small maple tree in the fron that has red lights on it that is not in the picture and to the left of the house we have 2 pine trees with lights on them.

If you look closely, you will see Peyton in front of the Christmas trees, and in the door, you see blue lights - that is my 5 foot tree that has blue lights and ornaments with snowflake paper curled in them.

I want to be like mommy and do everything she does...

Peyton has decided that he wants to do everything himself, even feed Ryno. One day Ryne was crying and I was doing the dishes and Peyton went and got some food that Ryne hadn't finished and started feeding him the food. It made Ryne be quiet pretty quick. We were so pleasantly surprised that Peyton helped calm him down. Peyton is such a good big brother. A few hours later I caught a few action pictures of him feeding Ryno and even sneaking in a bite himself!


























One for you....one for me...one for you...one for me. :o)




CHRIS TURNS...HOW OLD - we can't remember
I think we stopped counting at 25. We really can't remember how old we are since we quit counting at 29 like everyone else. We THINK Chris is 32. :o)

Chris blew out his candles and Peyton had to blow some out too...saying "Happy Birthday t
o you, Peyton" - when Peyton sees a picture of him blowing out his candles from last year, he says "Happy Birthday to you Peyton". It's so cute.





I made Chris a scrapbook cube to put on his desk and a Mustang birthday card. Chris bought himself a telescope for his birthday. He has used it once or twice and is still tweaking it out. We may have had a few good nights to look at stars, but it has been a bit too cold out there for that.










I can dress myself, it doesn't mean I will do it right. :o)

Peyton can pretty much dress himself now. He still has issues with shirts a little - getting them on. Also socks. He will try to get them on and then ask for help, but you can't help him out in the beginning, he will get mad, and if you do, he will just pull the sock right off.

Peyton even takes his pants and diapers off, throws the diaper away and puts on his underwear.

Apparently I didn't notice that Peyton was putting the pants on wrong....







A proud boy who dressed himself and was fine with the pants being on backwards.



We can't leave out a cute picture of good 'ol Ryno!

No comments: