Well I've seen blogs all over the place and decided I should maybe attempt at having one. I think it will help in journaling in my Scrapbooks when I get around to scrappin' the pictures. So what's happening this month? Change. And what does that mean? It's time to baby proof! Ryne is crawling and Peyton is close to being potty trained. Ryne will be 8 months in a few days and Peyton will be 3 next month.
Ahhhh....at last my little Ryno is crawling - and on his hands and knees. He gets on all fours and wiggles back and forth as if he's ready to go somewhere far...but only gets a few inches ahead. He can get to where he wants, it just takes some time. He goes for the crinkly sound of plastic - opening a bag of chips - he wants to eat the bag, while we want the chips. Take it away and he starts to get grumpy. LOL!
Ryne loves his bumper jumper and he loves it when Peyton pushes him as though he's in a swing. He laughs so hard. Sometimes we think he's going to go flying, but amazingly, the molding holds it from going anywhere. Ryne has taken many naps in the bumper jumper, sometimes I feed him in there. He gets so excited, but he will stop to take a few bites. Then when Peyton is around he gets distracted and won't eat.
Notice the socks in the last picture...we call it "DANCE OFF SOCKS OFF" He dances his socks off. :-)
Ryne likes to eat fruits - some veggies. He doesn't like the put together meals that Gerber makes - you know
Peyton has gone through a rough few months of potty training. (Notice the ZOE diaper on him. ZOE is his favorite character and when putting a new diaper on, he always asks for ZOE. We run out quickly. In the picture, he wanted a diaper on and we didn't want to put it on him and he got really mad at us. Chris put the diaper on, but not very well and Peyton got really mad. )
Here I thought Peyton was actually going to the bathroom. He was being quiet, so I went to check up on him only to find the toilet full of toilet paper instead of pee! I have the kiddy toilet there for him to use, but he doesn't like it. He wants to sit on the toilet. So I bought him a kiddy coushion seat to sit on the big toilet seat. He doesn't want to sit on that either.






1 comment:
Testing
Post a Comment