Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ashley Nicole Nelson is born.

I had been having contractions spiradically and consistently through the night. So I went to the dr. office at 1:00 to have him check me to see if I had dilated and progressed more. I had. I was at 3cm & 90%. So he told me to go check in at the hospital. By the time I was in my room it was about 3:00. Contractions had slowed down, which was fine because then I wasn't feeling too much pain. I had my epidural in at 4:30. Chris left around 6:45 to go home and get the playpen for our neighbor who was taking care of Peyton & Ryne. He asked if I would be okay for 45 minutes - they said they didn't know. He left and came back just in time. I was +1 and ready to go. Ashley was born at 7:45 delivered by Dr. Charles Thompson in Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital, Nacogdoches, TX. Chris got to cut the cord. I have a picture of it, but I took the picture and was too close to get him in the picture with the baby- I just have his hand in it.

Ashley Nicole Nelson
6 lb. 15 oz.
18.5" long
13.5" head
Black hair (like daddy)
Dark Blue eyes
Really cute. :-)

This is my last pregnant picture. :-)
Ashley getting checked by the nurse.
I think she looks a little like Ryno. Cute little thing.
Daddy with his little girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cocoon Couture said...

She is beautiful!

Amy said...

She is a beautiful baby!!! I can't believe you have 3 kids and one is a girl!!! All our changes this fall haven't sunk in for me yet!!!