Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Peyton wanted to hold his little sister. So I put her on him and he started sucking his thumb while holding her...like she is a little blankie or something. :-)










Ryne likes to 'abuse' us. Here he was pushing Daddy's face around, stealing his hat...it's fun and cute but not when he tries it on his little sister.











Here is Ashley sleeping in the swing. So peaceful and cute. :-)
Ryne LOVES these two toys. He pushes them around all day. Takes Speedy on the landing, drops him down the stairs, goes back up and does it over and over and over - then he pushes them around all over the place. Speedy lost a wheel yesterday when Peyton was playing with him. I don't know why...but I sure thought that toy would have lasted longer and stayed in one piece...


Posted by Picasa

No comments: