Monday, November 22, 2010

Cards to make or cards to print

Ahhh, yes, it's that time of year again.  Time to make the Christmas cards.  Shall I craft them by hand or have them printed and do it the easy way?  Each year we get more busy and I seem to have less time to do my hobby of scrapbooking and stamping.   Homeschooling gives me even less time.  The boys are sleeping in my scrap room until we get the gumption to move their beds into the other room, so I can't do it once they go to bed.  Stamping while Ryne & Ashley are awake is just a scary thought!  I'm not sure I would leave the room still sane. LOL!

So what is the solution?  It seems photo websites have some adorable and creative options for the creative person lacking time do their cards by hand.  Shutterfly has some awesome options.  Check out these Christmas card options:

You can order flat cards (non-folded) or folded cards.  You can send a more detailed personalized message with what your family has been up to the last year in the folded cards - although with facebook, most of your family and friends probably know what you have been up to - isn't facebook a wonderful thing? ;)
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

This looks like something I would create by hand.  Cute and simple.  Lots of pictures and I love the black & white.


And if you want to order some cute gifts for someone you don't know what to buy for, you can make some desk calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

or coffee mugs
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs

So what is a busy mom to do?  You'll see when you get your Christmas card in the mail. ;)

No comments: