I was driving home the back way and on the corner of Post Oak and CR 213 - the road we live off, which is not a highly travelled road there were a few goats on the loose - the mama and it's baby. The baby was wagging its tail a little excited at seeing us, the mama was stomping it's back feet. :-) So I had to snap a picture. I don't even know where these goats belonged - but we all know they are escape artists. :-)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Goats on the loose
I was driving home the back way and on the corner of Post Oak and CR 213 - the road we live off, which is not a highly travelled road there were a few goats on the loose - the mama and it's baby. The baby was wagging its tail a little excited at seeing us, the mama was stomping it's back feet. :-) So I had to snap a picture. I don't even know where these goats belonged - but we all know they are escape artists. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment