I was doing laundry, so Ryne had made his way close to the laundry room. I left to go answer the phone and when I came back I caught Ryne in the cabinet under the sink in the laundry room playing with the kitty food. He was
having a good time in there. I had to go get the camera. He was eating it too and wasn't happy when I took it out of his mouth...I don't think he's ready for that hard of food yet. :-) I've got him eating Gerber puff foods and he likes those a lot. Peyton does too...as his motivation to give them to Ryne is so he can eat most of them if Ryne doesn't eat them. There is always a greater motivation...if Peyton comes up to me and says "I love you mama" and then kisses me and Ryne...he then says "want gum" really really quiet, sweet and with a silly grin on his face...
These are the puffs that Ryne likes to eat...Peyton had put a few of them on the floor for him since Ryne likes to belly/army crawl everywhere, they were in his reach.
Ryne is now starting to pull himself up and climb on everything. He was in the ball basket today pulling balls out of it...pretty much standing there. He is almost going to the sitting position...he was there today and then went back to crawling. Ryne wants to be like his big brother and stand on the stool and eat...in a few more months we will be there.
I made some Pumpkin Pie at Chris' request. I was making whipped cream and let Peyton eat the cream off the beaters. All of a sudden I hear some clanging and it was Peyton dipping the beaters in the whipped cream some more so he could have a second helping. :-)
The scratch on his face is from Cosmo. He was playing football with Cosmo and Cosmo went to get it and got Peyton instead of the ball. Poor guy.
I bought these pajama's for the boys at Old Navy for $3 each. At first Peyton didn't want to wear them. He wanted to wear his football ones, but then I put them on Ryne and he wanted to be like Ryne and wear them and he has requested to wear them every night (for 3 nights). They are a little big on Peyton...but they are nice and cozy.

I made some Pumpkin Pie at Chris' request. I was making whipped cream and let Peyton eat the cream off the beaters. All of a sudden I hear some clanging and it was Peyton dipping the beaters in the whipped cream some more so he could have a second helping. :-)The scratch on his face is from Cosmo. He was playing football with Cosmo and Cosmo went to get it and got Peyton instead of the ball. Poor guy.
I bought these pajama's for the boys at Old Navy for $3 each. At first Peyton didn't want to wear them. He wanted to wear his football ones, but then I put them on Ryne and he wanted to be like Ryne and wear them and he has requested to wear them every night (for 3 nights). They are a little big on Peyton...but they are nice and cozy.
I like to keep Ryne in PJs because he crawls right out of his pants and pulls his socks off...so this is a better alternative to Ryne crawling around half dressed all the time on a cold floor. Peyton was proud to take these pictures. I hope they continue to adore each other as they grow up.
Chris put Ryno in the ball basket and Peyton & Chris were pushing him around. He had a lot of fun, Cosmo got mad at the basket and when they quit, Ryne started putting the pouty face on...poor guy


Ryne likes to twist his tongue and if you look closely, you can tell he is twisting his tongue.
Our little thumb sucker...he does it so nonchalantly. Sometimes he sucks on his fingers and sometimes his thumb...he isn't a serious thumb sucker like Peyton is.Chris is quite happy that the BEARS WON the championship game and are going to the superbowl. He had to go watch a video of the superbowl shuffle. If you would like to view it as well... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/69344/super_bowl_shuffle/

No comments:
Post a Comment